martes, 1 de septiembre de 2026

PATSY CLINE - SWEET DREAMS HER COMPLETE DECCA MASTERS (1960-1963)


01.- I Fall To Pieces 
02.- Shoes 
03.- Lovin' In Vain 
04.- True Love
05.- San Antonio Rose
06.- The Wayward Wind
07.- A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold)
08.- Crazy 
09.- Who Can I Count On
10.- Seven Lonely Days
11.- I Love You So Much It Hurts
12.- Foolin' 'Round
13.- Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue)
14.- South Of The Border (Down Mexico Way)
15.- Walkin' After Midnight
16.- Strange 
17.- You're Stronger Than Me (Non-Orchestra Version)
18.- She's Got You 
19.- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It)
20.- You Belong To Me
21.- Heartaches
22.- Your Cheatin' Heart
23.- That's My Desire
24.- Half As Much
25.- Lonely Street
26.- Anytime

01.- You Were Only Fooling (While I Was Falling In Love)
02.- I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
03.- You're Stronger Than Me (Orchestra Version)
04.- When I Get Thru With You (You'll Love Me Too)
05.- Imagine That 
06.- So Wrong 
07.- Why Can't He Be You 
08.- Your Kinda Love
09.- When You Need A Laugh
10.- Leavin' On Your Mind 
11.- Back In Baby's Arms 
12.- Tra Le La Le La Triangle 
13.- That's How A Heartache Begins 
14.- Faded Love
15.- Someday You’ll Want Me To Want You
16.- Love Letters In The Sand 
17.- Blue Moon Of Kentucky
18.- Sweet Dreams (Of You) 
19.- Always
20.- Does Your Heart Beat For Me
21.- Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home 
22.- He Called Me Baby 
23.- Crazy Arms
24.- You Took Him Off My Hands
25.- I'll Sail My Ship Alone



 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario