01.- Perry Como - Don't Let The Stars Get In Yo
02.- Kay Starr - Side By Side
03.- The Ames Brothers - You You You
04.- Les Baxter - April In Portugal
05.- Les Paul & Mary Ford - Vaya con Dios
06.- Eddie Fisher - I'm Walking Behind You
07.- Teresa Brewer - Ricochet
08.- Perry Como - No Other Love
09.- Pee Wee Hunt - Oh!
10.- Leslie Caron - Hi-Lili, Hi-Lo
11.- Tony Bennett - Rags To Riches
12.- Patti Page - How Much Is That Doggie In Th
13.- Ray Anthony - Dragnet
14.- Eddie Fisher - Many Times
15.- Teresa Brewer - Till I Waltz Again With You
16.- Percy Faith & His Orchestra - The Song From Moulin Rouge
17.- Jo Stafford - Keep It A Secret
18.- Richard Hayman - Ruby
19.- Julius La Rosa - Eh, Cumpari
20.- Les Baxter - I Love Paris
21.- Patti Page - Changing Partners
22.- Nat King Cole - Pretend
23.- Peggy Lee - Baubles, Bangles And Beads
24.- The Hilltoppers - P.S. I Love You

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario