miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2026

VARIOS ARTISTAS - TOP OF THE POPS 1967


01.- Donovan - Mellow Yellow
02.- The Troggs - Love Is All Around
03.- The Hollies - On A Carousel
04.- The Flowerpot Men - Let's Go To San Francisco
05.- Traffic - Hole In My Shoe
06.- The Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man
07.- Hermin's Hermits - There's A Kind Of Hush
08.- Lulu - Thr Boat That I Row
09.- The Turtles - Happy Together
10.- Jeff Beck - Hi Ho Silver Lining
11.- Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
12.- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion
13.- The Four Tops - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
14.- The Young Idea - With A Little Help From My Friends
15.- The Dubliners - Seven Drunken Nights
16.- The Scaffold - Thank U Very Much
17.- Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe
18.- The Beach Boys - Then I Kissed Her
19.- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
20.- Sumon Dupree & The Big Sound - Kites
21.- Box Tops - The Letter
22.- Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Zabadak
23.- Georgie Fame - The Ballad Of Bonnie & Clyde
24.- Shirley Bassey - Big Spender
25.- Sandie Shaw - Puppet On A String



 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario