miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2026

FRANKIE VALLI - SELECTED SOLO WORKS 8 CD BOX


 Gracias por el aporte a Musica Al Rededor Del Mundo
 01.- My Funny Valentine 
 02.- (You're Gonna) Hurt Yourself 
 03.- Ivy 
 04.- Secret Love 
 05.- Can't Take My Eyes off You 
 06.- My Mother's Eyes 
 07.- The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine (Anymore) 
 08.- The Trouble with Me 
 09.- The Proud One 
 10.- You're Ready Now 

 01.- By the Time I Get to Phoenix 
 02.- Expression of Love 
 03.- For All We Know 
 04.- Sunny 
 05.- Watch Where You Walk 
 06.- To Give (The Reason I Live) 
 07.- Eleanor Rigby 
 08.- Fox in a Bush 
 09.- September Rain (Here Comes the Rain) 
 10.- Make the Music Play 
 11.- Stop and Say Hello 
 12.- Donnybrook 

 01.- I Got Love for You, Ruby 
 02.- Why 
 03.- He Sure Blessed You 
 04.- Waking up to Love 
 05.- I Can't Live a Dream 
 06.- My Eyes Adored You 
 07.- In My Eyes 
 08.- Swearin' to God 



 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario