01.- The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun
02.- Herman's Hermits - I'm Into Something Good
03.- Sandie Shaw - (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me
04.- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
05.- Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman
06.- The Hollies - Just One Look
07.- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
08.- The Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road
09.- The Swinging Blue Jeans - You're No Good
10.- The Paramounts - Poison Ivy
11.- Lulu & The Luvvers - Shout
12.- Georgie Fame & The Blue Flames - Yeh Yeh
13.- Billy Fury - It's Only Make Believe
14.- The Shadows - The Rise & Fall Of Flingle Blunt
15.- Frank Ifield - Don't Blame Me
16.- Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
17.- Adam Faith - A Message To Martha (Kentucky Bluebird)
18.- Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - One Way Love
19.- Diana Ross & The Supremes - Where Did Your Love Go
20.- The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love
21.- The Bachelors - Diane
22.- Cilla Black - You're My World
23.- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
24.- Peter & Gordon - A World Without Love
25.- Gerry & The Pacemakers - I'm The One
26.- Freddie & The Dreamers - I Understand

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario